Monday, January 19, 2009

Concert Development

Well I guess YouTube is taking down any content that people recorded yesterday because HBO owns the rights. Follow this link for more information on it. I'm going to keep trying anyway.

I have noticed there are some videos up from the concert. So I'll guess I'll keep trying.

I am making preparations to go down to the inaugural ceremony tomorrow. I'm getting everything together for it. My plan still is to leave around 8 or so. I'm sure I'm not going to get anywhere near the Capitol so I'm not going to try. I scouted out a couple of jumbotron near the Smithsonian Castle. I think that would be a good place to head for. Anyway that's my plan.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some video of the concert. I'll also post in a little bit what I thought of it. Well something more than just WOW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am viewing through your blog and other sources! I wish I could be there!

Ann, lived in DC most of life, now in NZ (childhood near you in Lake Bluff!)

Jason in DC said...

Glad you are enjoying it. I know I am. I'll have pictures up from the actual swearing in as soon as I can get home tomorrow. Right now I'm not sure exactly when that will be :-)

Ann and Michael said...

Watching it from here (via MSNBC and internet), I'm surprised you're home now! Looks like quite the party- Clinton's first was palid in comparison (I was there for that one!)

Ann

Jason in DC said...

Actually getting home from the concert was pretty easy. I walked along the Mall and eventually went up to Union Station. Then it was a quick Metro ride to home.